- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
R13 recruitment are proudly partnering an international organisation in their search for an Analyst/Developer to join their team in Central Norwich. Within this exciting position you will be delivering complex reporting solutions for the organisation.
This is a great role for someone who is currently in a position with a focus on business analysis or development, who looking to join a leading organisation with fantastic opportunities for career growth and a real chance to show off your scripting and data handling skills.
Your duties will include:
- Working with other member of the organisation to establish reporting requirements.
- Using requirements to then design effective solutions that also focus on the strategic objectives of the company.
- Ensuring solutions and planning document is accurately maintained.
- Taking a lead on deliveries ensuring expectations are managed and Stakeholders are updated regularly.
- Managing the scope of the delivery and communicating to stakeholders when additional requirements are needed and re-planning accordingly.
- Designing required test scripts and controls.
- Supporting roll out, including user training, testing and sign-off.
- Completing any necessary steps required by Production or IT team in order to on-board.
You will have/be:
- Proven scripting and data handling skills, including QlikView, SQL, Excel (VBA), are essential.
- Exceptional problem solving skills with the ability to develop innovative solutions/new approaches.
- Exceptional planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced business environment.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Previous experience within financial service would be beneficial but not necessary.
Located in an ideal city centre location, you will be working in a busy, corporate open planned office.The offered salary for this role is competitive dependant on experience. The benefits package includes: 22 days holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.