- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £38,460.00 - £48,677.00 gross per year
Location:1 Guildhall Square
Fixed Term: 9 months
Interview Date:To be confirmed
We are looking for a proactive and talented Business Change and Communications Manager to join us for a 9-month fixed term contract, to support us through a departmental restructure, which will enable us to deliver against our newly developed Target Operating Model.
Given the need to progress this restructure within tight timeframes, the successful applicant must be able to start in August.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership team, project team and key stakeholders, you will be responsible for supporting the successful delivery of this project. You will bring with you a deep understanding of Business Change and Communications management and be able to apply these skills in a complex and challenging environment.
Empathetic, understanding and supportive, you will lead in transitioning our people and our stakeholders through this period of change in a smooth, consistent and transparent manner. Using relevant subject matter expertise, you will identify and understand the impact of business change and advise the senior leadership and project team in the most appropriate and effective approaches to support this transition.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Successfully lead the planning, management and delivery of a programme of co-ordinated change management, engagement and communication activities to support sensitive and complex change.
- Considered and effective stakeholder management across a diverse group
- Work as part of the project team to ensure the successful delivery of change activities
To be successful you will have:
- Experience leading or supporting in medium to large-scale change projects or programmes.
- Experience developing and implementing Communication and Engagement strategies/roadmaps
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to engage and lead a wide cross section of stakeholders (internally and externally).
- An ability to develop trusted relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Experience working with organisational restructure.
iSolutions is the University’s IT Department providing computing services. We look after a diverse range of needs for a large user community, supporting and continuously improving many ICT services and applications.
The University offers excellent benefits including the opportunity to develop your career in a professional, friendly and pleasant working environment, as well as an occupational pension scheme (USS) and generous holidays. Other benefits include state-of-the-art sports, arts and culture facilities, a full programme of events and access to a number of University employee discount schemes. See
- ms project