- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business Change Manager - Southampton - 9 Months - up to £700 P/d
My client based in Southampton is now looking to appoint a highly experienced Business Change Manager to manage the business chance aspect of a large data transformation programme that the business is currently going through. The successful business change manager will be required to assist with Business Process Indentification, Training Needs, Change impact and stakeholder engagement strategy. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have excellent stakeholder engagement experience.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong Business Change experience
- Change Impact assessment experience
- Data ownership experience
- Training experience including creating training plans and materials for new roles
- Experience in stakeholder communication strategy
- Excellent communiction and interpersonal skills
**please note this role is inside IR35**
Apply now !!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position