- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TheBusiness Continuity Associate will be validating and reporting on data within the business, supporting the operational and analytical functions. Working for this global organisation who are going through a period of sustained growth, the Business Continuity Associate will join a motivated team who take exceptional pride in their standards. Based within a fantastic, corporate office with good public transport links, you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme and fantastic a comprehensive benefits package. The company has genuine career progression opportunities and are looking for people who want to develop and contribute to the company’s success.
To apply for the Business Continuity Associate role, you must have previous data analytics or business continuity skills gained within a similar fast-paced working environment, ideally within financial services. The Business Continuity Associate will have the ability to manipulate data to identify trends, discrepancies and issues, particularly in relation to risk. You will have an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, along with a high degree of knowledge in Word and Excel. The Business Continuity Associate will have proven problem solving skills and have a pro-active approach to work. Additionally the working hours of 1pm - 9pm Monday to Friday are fixed and non-negotiable.
This position involves a combination of operational support and analytical functions. This requires performance of routine and complex functions and exception management processing as required.
- Analyse and report on large sets of data, based on KPIs, risk indicators and industry standards
- Collaborate with departments to identify and monitor operational risk
- Design and implement long term solutions to various departments and processes
- Assist senior management with reporting and monitoring on various risk metrics
- Develop project-specific communications including user guides, important notices, fact sheets, etc.
- Support external regulators with audit requests, exams through effective communication and document production
- Generate and produce ad-hoc reporting for industry committees, associations, participants and third parties on an as needed basis
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures, identification of errors and through an investigative and detail orientated mindset
- Proven experience in business continuity, risk analysis or data analytics is required
- Financial service experience in operations, middle office, reporting or product management preferable
- Demonstrated success with resolving problems and issues and in working with participants
- Creative ability to develop value-added solutions to address customer needs
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success working as part of highly dynamic and motivated team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically on business applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good level of education - degree or equivalent required
Keywords: Analyst, analytics, operations, research, support, finance, financial services, reports, reporting, middle office, product management, risk analysis
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds