- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £29,000.00 gross per year
Business Continuity Management Analyst (BCM)
If you are looking to work for an industry leading company as a business continuity management analyst (BCM) then look no further. The role is a permanent role with an opportunity to progress within the company.
The work location is based in Northampton and you will be expected to support the delivery of the Business Continuity Management policy, framework and assurance activity.
- PC literate and competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effectively plan, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure delivery meets time critical deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and with client and external stakeholders (written and verbal)
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy in delivering output
What is it in it for you?
Opportunity for training and progression within the company
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know anyone looking for a similar role please send an updated CV.