- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £70,000.00 gross per year
Major global investment bank requires an experienced Business Data Analyst based in either London, Brussels or Valletta (Malta). The successful candidate will be the owner of the regulatory reporting platforms and will act as the main point of contact for functionality, issues, support, implementations and maintenance and overseeing a major platform implementation.
The successful candidate will have
- a strong background as a Business Analyst with good analytical skills, some project management ability and able to analyse data patterns.
- able to conduct system and data analysis in support of business user queries
- experience in implementing regulatory platform, so previous experience in any of the following: Moody's analytics, Wolters Kluwer, AxiomSL or Computime
- regulatory reporting knowledge
- background in working with either software vendors, software implementation (they are implementing Moody's)
- Scrum Agile environment
- Financial services
- Some travel 1 week per month
An exciting career opportunity with an expanding global bank with an opportunity for travel.
- Business Data Analyst - Moody's Analytics
- ms project