- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Business Developer Role
- Suit Tailoring company
It's Tailor-Made for You!
Are you a newly graduated individual hungry to make an impact in the Sales World?
Or are you already working in sales and want a new, fresh and exciting challenge?
Then how does working for the number one Tailor company in London sound to you? With an average first year earning of £32,000-£35,000 we know it's too good of an opportunity to pass up on, so we want to hear from you!
My client, as previously mentioned, are the number one selling company for tailor made suits in London and have gone on to become the world's largest manufacturer and retailer of custom clothing and the engine behind some of the world's most established tailored clothing brands which has allowed new employees to thrive with the highest 1st year earner making £55,000 in their first year!
As a Sales Representative you will be working with the best clothiers in the world and your clients will be the top 10% of earners in the heart of London city, so they have money to spend! The company offer free merchandise (so you look sharp!), shares within the business after 2 years (which have risen 15% year on year, even throughout the recession!) and 2 trips away to the States, where you will be working, but also playing, very hard!!
The Role Itself:
- The job role available is based in Bank, London with the main elements of the job including:
- 1-week training course in the US (further two trips to Florida throughout the year)
- Meeting clients face to face and selling the tailor-made suits
- Client telephone meetings establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining the pre-existing ones
- Dealing with individuals with extremely high personal net-worth
- Developing a network to gain referrals
- Exhibition shows for the latest and or most popular range of suits available
- A school leaver with good A-Levels or a minimum of 2:2 from a good University in any degree subject.
- Commercial/Sales experience is desirable.
This could include Door2Door Sales too.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on face to face interaction.
- Extra-curricular achievements
- open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and a genuine want for continued success.
What the role offers you:
Just a few of the things you could look forward to:
- £24K basic salary with uncapped commission
- Additional prizes and incentives to be won!
- Time split between meeting clients across London, making calls to book new clients in for appointments, demoing products and delivering the final product.
- An extensive training scheme for 6 months, with additional training further to this each month.
- A week away in Nashville and frequent trips abroad
- they invest $51,000 in your initial training!!
- Share scheme available
- shares have risen 15% year on year for the past 50 years!
- Sociable working atmosphere with drinks in the office on a Thursday and Friday and a great company culture.
If you are a confident individual looking for a new role then now is the time to get in touch!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best sales positions.
We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups.
If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you.
With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting.
Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market.
We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.