- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
A leading and rapidly expanding business on the northern outskirts of Cambridge are seeking to recruit a new team member to join their business development team.
This role is a commercial position supporting a pre-sales process (so not selling!!) in a rapidly expanding and high profile project management company.
Duties will include:
* Proactive process to track leads and contacts for business development - calls/emails/letters/linkedin etc.
* Being able to read and analyse information and data to make successful introductions
* Following up on lead information to process information through to a project team
* Research information online to develop leads and contacts
* Working with volumes of data in a CRM system and on Excel
* Holding client meetings off site to develop relationships and introductions for new business
This certainly isn't a sales role - we are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Ability to carry out research online
* Professional and confident with strong communication skills
* Success in a B2B and B2C role
* Team player with the ability to work to realistic targets
* Strong IT skills - ideally with a CRM system or Excel
The company are offering a great working environment, a path for progression and a superb salary and benefits package.
There is parking on site just off the A14 on the north side of Cambridge.
- ms project