- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB TITLE: Business Development Design Administrator
LOCATION: Chippenham, Wiltshire
SALARY: £11.75 per hour
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a proficient administrator with a creative flair and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to join our client within their Bids Department.
As the Business Development Design Administrator, you will be providing essential support to the Marketing Team in the production of tenders and presentations and provide the associated administrative support.
- Liaise with the business development team to support the production of customer submissions, for example tender documentation, presentations, brochures, and information packs.
- Design and develop creative content for customer submissions, such as process flows, maps and diagrams
- Coordinate strategic customer submissions with the Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer, with reference to graphic production, content creation and population, and branding
- Carry out quality assurance checks to creative output, such as
- consistency checks to quality of image content
- brand standards and tone of voice
- language, spelling, grammar and proofreading
- Create and maintain templates, logos and standard content to support the business development team
- Plan and co-ordinate workload activity, manage daily and weekly tasks, projects and reports
- General administration tasks: maintain holidays and absence records; assist with car hire bookings; manage projector bookings; daily distribution and collection of post; arrange couriers as required; maintain and order stationery; order business cards; and ad-hoc admin assistance as required
- Procurement management in line with company policy, including the recording and tracking of departmental expenditure and suppliers
- To assist the Business Development Support Manager, as required, to work on specialist projects or provide dedicated support on an ad-hoc basis
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint), Desirable: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and good working knowledge of Visio.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with an ability to multi-task
- Adaptable and flexible, with an ability to work to deadlines, under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent level of written English and grammar
- Creative flair, enthusiastic, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own, good team player and demonstrate initiative
The successful applicant will have a good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint & Word You must be an excellent administration with a keen eye for design with good attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity, not to be missed - register your interest by submitting your CV to us today.