- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
This role will be responsible for driving new revenue opportunities through the creation of new partnerships and alliances with 3rd party software and workflow solution providers. This strategically important role, will allow D&B customers to find new ways to realise value from D&B data and will allow D&B to explore and address new use cases.
This role is an opportunity to represent D&B at the leading edge of innovation in information technology.
- Represent D&B in a customer facing capacity for our Sales & Marketing Solutions/Finance Solutions lines of business.
- Maximize D&B’s presence in the market by cultivating the critical contacts to extend and initiate relationships and build market awareness.
- Assess and develop 3rd party opportunities with new and identified “Sell-With” partners. Decide the correct commercial model for the partner. This will include traditional resell or co-sell contracts.
- Introduce, educate and enable sales teams to generate sales and interest in 3rd party “Sell-with” propositions.
- Help to manage and build ‘co-sell’ pipeline with contracted 3rd parties.
- Work proactively to generate, follow up and qualify leads.
- Manage complex solution sales by combining 3rd party product sets, innovation, integration and bespoke solutions.
- Operate at a strategic (C+) level to align solutions to strategic priorities of key customers, bring together multiple stakeholders and construct compelling presentations, proposals and ROIs.
- Ensure inclusion and timely response to RFP/RFIs.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitive solutions with area of expertise and develop relationships with relevant 3rd parties.
- Manage and communicate progress against targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting via Salesforce.
- Work collaboratively with BDDs, SMEs and RMs to create detailed account and vertical plans.
- Work with Post-Sales to ensure smooth transition, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Work with the LOB to develop and evolve the product capabilities and partnerships. What we're looking for
- Demonstrable track record in managing complex strategic sales and managing multiple senior stakeholders.
- Consistent and sustainable record of over performance driven by new business success.
- Excellent negotiation, strong presentation skills, as well as written communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects in an ever changing environment.
- A sound understanding of customer processes (marketing, compliance, credit and purchasing) and the relevant customer proposition within the specific area of expertise.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant industries and markets.
- Detailed knowledge of the Financial Services/Information technology sector is desirable but not essential.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Proven ability to strategically plan and develop revenue within target accounts and verticals.
- This role will be based in our London offices. Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.