- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Business Development Executive
I am currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a company based in Tamworth who is easily commutable from Birmingham, Derby, and Burton On Trent.
The successful applicant once set up fully in this role will have a salary increase, company laptop, phone and a company car.
This role does require occasional stays away for exhibitions and client meetings.
The Sales team currently consists of three field based Business Development Managers and one office based Business Development Co-Ordinators. The Sales team is fully responsible for turning leads generated by the Marketing team into sales orders. Each Business Development Manager also has an allocated set of accounts they are responsible for managing, in addition to managing their sales pipeline.
I am looking a charismatic people person to join the team! You will be reporting to the Head of Business Development and working closely with one of their experienced Business Development Managers becoming a key member of the sales team, you will be responsible Product Sales & Services to new and existing clients, helping to continue their teams sustained period of sales growth.
• Support the Business Development Manager team to achieve territory objectives
• Lead online and face to face sales calls – deliver compelling software demonstrations and proposals
• Liase with relevant departments to understand the product suite, develop sales ideas and new initiatives to increase sales revenue.
• Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to deliver sales revenue from targeted campaigns, exhibitions and marketing activities, and refine our approach to increase sales opportunities.
• Create new relationships with key customers to understand the benefit of company products in live operation.
• Maintain, develop and engage contacts on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, with a view to creating sales opportunities
• Suggest improvements to online content (such as case studies, sales brochures & material) and work closely with Marketing to deliver positive change
• Quickly learn the product suite and its key features and benefits
• Become proficient in all elements of the sales cycle; from lead cleansing through to closing sales opportunities
• Update & maintain all sales & account management activity on Microsoft CRM
• Deliver on individual sales target and support the team's sales goals and objectives
• Source and communicate hot topics and news stories that may align with company product benefits
Skills and Experience required
• Base knowledge of sales process & principles
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Proven experience of delivering persuasive presentations
• Sales experience
• Outstanding levels of communication across all media
• Comfortable when liaising with all types of people, and adapt your approach as each situation dictates
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Well presented, professional and able to articulate ideas
• Full clean driving licence
If you are a highly driven, professional person looking for a career apply now.
- social media