- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
Business Development Executive required to join our award-winning Colchester based client due to growth. As Business Development Executive you will drive the sales forward using your sales abilities by maintaining strong, long lasting relationships with current customers as well as seek new avenues. This role of Business Development Executive requires a confident character who can maintain revenue and build upon this by speaking with potential new clients, promoting the company and its benefits over the phone to relevant clients and businesses.You will need to be able to overcome objections and be able to demonstrate a passion and genuine interest in the clients business and their products, and be able to build rapport quickly and professionally.
- Driving forward sales
- Offering great opportunities to help companies grow and expand
- Researching and speaking with new potential advertisers.
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new customers
- Providing copy to the studio
- Processing any paperwork as needed
- Following up all potential leads
- Ensuring space is filled by the deadline and all importantly where possible targets are met.
- Attend exhibitions and meet with existing and new clients
- Account management of existing customers
- Hours of work are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch.
- Must possess experience of selling over the phone or face-to-face.
- An enthusiastic approach to winning and attaining existing business.
- Proactive and energetic approach
- Ability to develop relationships quickly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written – most importantly an impeccable telephone manner.
- Ability to keep paperwork in order and perform basic administrational duties.
- Good organisational skills and ability to co-ordinate several tasks at once.
- Knowledge of the publishing industry.
Benefits to you
- Free parking
- Competitive OTE salary £22 - £23k
- Great team environment
- Enjoy regular staff events
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.