- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Do you have experience working within a sales and business development environment?
Do you have a passion for sales and strong negotiation skills?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you. Bibby Financial Services is recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Slough.
Our continuing success is a result of the hard work, commitment and innovation of our colleagues. In return we provide our teams with a great place to work, which is why in 2018 for the seventh time, we were awarded a place in The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Joining our team as a Business Development Manager, you will receive a competitive basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum as well as a range of benefits, including:
- Car or allowance
- Monthly commission
- 25 days holiday as standard
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Family BUPA
- Employee Discount Scheme
What will I be doing?
Joining our busy team as a Business Development Manager, you will proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities across the GU and PO postcode areas. You will deliver excellent customer service to all current and prospective clients, internal and external customers as well as maximising business opportunities by using best practice. Day to day, you can expect to:
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources, for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, clients etc.
- Achieve own targets of new deals and minimum fees, for example by building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; attending networking events and identifying and securing opportunities for new business and contacts
- You will conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk assessment templates for sanction of the facility; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals; attend sales team meetings.
What do I need?
Our ideal Business Development Manager would have proven experience of working in a sales focused environment within the invoice finance industry or commercial banking sector. You will be highly articulate, with excellent negotiation skills. Most of all, we are looking for someone who is able to communicate effectively with enthusiasm for our brand and service.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in role of Business Development Manager, we want to hear from you. Click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- customer service