- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Are you a successful Sales Representative with a proven track record of selling business-to-business?
Sleek are a global hair distributor and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager (preferably with experience in and a passion about hair & styling) to join our fast-growing team in London.
In order to meet the demands of our growing business, we are now seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Representative to develop our business throughout the UK - please note this position is to cover London M25 area. Occasionally you will be required to visit the Hainault office.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills, to maximise sales within territory achieving monthly targets for key accounts whilst promoting all products and brand names at all times.
This is a field based position and therefore we expect you to adopt the best working practice, ensuring the company is represented professionally with products and prime selling position
About the role:
- Effective presentation of new products
- Building good working relationships with customers in selected territory
- Effectively maintaining customer database, to resolve any issues
- Controlling customers within their credit limit by arranging prompt payment and monitoring an outstanding debt
- Ensuring all customers are called on a routine call pattern, thus maximising potential
- Informing customers of special offers and price reductions/increases.
- Working towards achieving the target set by the company on a monthly basis
- Striving to grow existing business with new clientele in selected area to ensure that you maximise the potential by canvassing and opening new accounts
- Planning all visits to customers to maximise selling time and reduce the number of non essential miles
- Liaising and maintain effective communication with all colleagues and effectively with other departments
- Informing management of fresh ideas and reporting any market changes
- Ensuring all completed returns are sent to the attention of the Product Development with all required paperwork
- Responsible for feeding back information on the market place i.e. competitor activities on new lines, prices, promotions and/or product problems
- Attending monthly sales meetings reporting on client records, highlighting sales report for selected territory
- Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
- Previous B2B sales / business development / field sales experience (desirable)
- Experience in the hair & styling industry (desirable)
- Passion for hair & styling (desirable)
- Computer literate
- Naturally organised
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude to work
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to multi task
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Account Manager, BDM, Business Development Executive, Area Sales Manager, Area Sales, B2B Sales Executive, may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales