- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bourne End
Our client, a leading analytics company based on the outskirts of Maidenhead is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to expand their client base amongst retailers and manufacturers, as well as financial institutions and consultancies across the globe.
- Respond to qualified leads and identify new opportunities
- Crafting proposals and presenting solutions to companies
- Revenue forecasting
- Updating CRM and providing sales reports
- Face to face selling
- Demonstrating the services of the company to potential clients
- Negotiating and closing large value annual subscription deals
- 4+ years' experience of working in a fast-paced subscription business development role
- A strong negotiator with excellent commercial experience and consultative selling approach
- Experience of selling data products and data feeds
- Demonstrable record of owning and exceeding a target quota
- Experience of selling to FMCG brands, working closely with their procurement teams and executives to drive revenue growth through demonstrable client ROI
- You must be a polished presenter, an excellent communicator and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills; additional languages to a business standard would be a bonus, especially French and German
This is a full-time role, working Monday - Friday.
The role requires regular travel to meet clients at events or their offices and is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global, market leading company.
Please apply online to be considered.
- Business Development Manager