- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, based in Basildon, is looking for a self-motivated Business Development Manager for their Modular and AV Sales Business - with proven experience in a similar role.
The role has four main focuses:
- Develop the Modular and Accommodation Sales business to achieve sales and profit targets, establishing our client as a supplier of choice in the market. This is a target-based role.
- To have full understanding of the Sales, Administration, Manufacturing, Installation, Finance and Reporting functions, relating to Modular and AV.
- Relocation of Modular site set-ups on behalf of their Clients. This means managing the whole process from the initial requirement of a compound move through to the successful move to the new site.
- Deal with final Standard hire fleet operation support it throughout the remainder of its hire.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Secure opportunities for Modular and AV units, in line with Sales and profit targets.
- Secure opportunities for Modular and AV units Re locations, in line with Sales and profit targets.
- To maintain all works in line with best practice HSE requirements.
- To seek out and develop new clients, market sectors and operational areas to achieve growth targets and overall gross income and profit targets set.
- Develop in their team, the knowledge, skills and enthusiasm required whilst offering a professional service to clients.
- Bringing forward marketing & sales strategy within the company to improve the customer experience and to meet sales targets - short, medium and long term.
- Develop marketing material and promotional brochures.
- Preparation of quotations.
- Liaise with Suppliers, Transport etc.
- Maintain a project team diary to plan works.
You will have proven sales experience in a similar related Industry with solid knowledge of the full sales cycle.
- Proven Sales experience in a similar related industry.
- Experience in the full sales cycle.
- Strong pricing and negotiation skills.
- Experience of CRM systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Project Managing.
- Forward Thinker.
- Full Drivers Licence required.
This is a brand new role: My client is a well-established, forward thinking company. Providing a comprehensive range of products to clients all over the UK.
Free Parking On Site.
Offering a competitive Basic salary of £45,000+ Company car and commission structure.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- ms project