- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work for a growing business based in South Leicester
The Business Development Manager’s role is essential in the efficient management of creating and maintaining high value prospect opportunities to support the growth of the business
The role of the Business Development Manager calls for a dynamic and self-motivated person who can work across multiple locations as part of the business Senior Team, supporting strategic and challenging growth targets.
As the Business Development Manager your key responsibilities will include
- Plan, coordinate and manage high value projects.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline of high value prospect opportunities that support growth plans across multiple sites and product areas and reflect plans of growth in specific market sectors
- Deliver and manage new profitable business growth to the division in line with plans and targets.
- Ensure opportunities to supply customers from all areas of capability within the Group are explored and actioned where possible.
- Work in close relationship with the SM and MD to achieve ambitious growth plans.
- Ensure Group sales strategies are supported and implemented in line with plans.
Participate in senior sales review meetings and budget planning processes.
You will also manage
- Negotiation of price movements of all packaging commodities and services.
- Maintain and increase margin within managed accounts.
- Quotation Management Raise customer enquiries using the relevant site specific enquiry procedures ensuring that all relevant data is supplied first time.
- Follow up quotations with the customer and negotiate the price in line with the guidelines supplied by the SM and MD.
- Complaint Management Ensure any customer complaints received are raised in the business system in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Customer Services to ensure that corrective actions are reported back to the customer within agreed timescales.
- Debt Management Support Customer Services and Finance to recover overdue payments
In return as the Business Development Manager you will receive an attractive basic salary of up to £40,000 with bonuses on top. You will receive a company car, phone and laptop.