- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a result of the continuous growth of Interserve Healthcare we are recruiting for a Business Development Manager who will be field based working regionally.
About the Role
You will be required to drivecommunity healthcarebusiness, through an agreed geographical area.You will be in a customer facing role, dealing with NHS Trusts, pharmaceutical companies andothers.Offering an exceptional level of service by promoting an efficient and pro-active strategy to deliver results whilst working towards our company values. To embrace the company vision and values, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
Your key responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- To fully understand the role, responsibility and accountability for the Business Development within your given region.
- To carry out calls, meetings and marketing activity to generate new business within healthcare markets.
- Ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to assist with the generation of new business.
- To follow a structured plan of new and existing business development as instructed by the Business Development Director and achieving and ideally exceed personal, targets and objectives through the development of core business activities and to identify new opportunities to maximize business performance.
- Identify and implement new business contacts to achieve set monthly targets/KPI’s.
- To perform against agreed KPI’s
- Build & maintain good communications and relationships with all clients/workers and potential clients/workers in the local area by actively networking to establish local information and details of competitors, keeping updated records of all such information. Be responsible for ensuring that all workers are provided with any mandatory training and client specific training required for them to undertake assignments and that this is up-dated in accordance with company requirements/legislation..
- To keep your pipeline of potential new business accurately up to date on the system for reporting purposes to senior management team.
- To operate in an efficient and organised manner in following sales leads thoroughly at the appropriate level (i.e. new or existing lead).
- To effectively manage the day to day regional activity within the given geographical area, ensuring all practices & processes are in accordance with current legislation and corporate policies and procedures’, including all documentation is compliant.
- To work closely with the regional coordinator to meet effective service level agreements.
- To support a high quality of care being provided to all clients.
- The role will require travel on a regional basis and some overnight stays.
- To undertake other duties as requested. Ideally you will have a proven track record in the healthcare recruitment market, with extensive experience of managing existing accounts and securing new business relationships. A strong communicator with good IT skills, you will have the drive to succeed in this active and exciting role that will allow you to have a significant impact on the business performance.
- You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary, car allowance, bonus scheme and mobile phone
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
If you would like to apply for the above post and have the necessary skills, please apply now.