- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL
HOME BASED WITHIN THE NORTHEAST/SCOTLAND/NORTHWEST REGION
COMPETITIVE SALARY PLUS BONUS AND COMPANY CAR
This is an excellent opportunity if you have business development management experience, and ideally educational travel expertise. A background working in the travel industry is preferred however not essential. This role is home-based with travel within your designated area identifying, visiting and winning new business within the educational travel sector, predominantly universities, colleges, and schools. You'll also account manage existing clients and handle the tendering process for contract renewals.
You will be working for a highly successful and well established leading educational travel tour operator.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
* A proven sales record in business development
* Be willing to work remotely and be highly self-motivated
* Ability to organise and prioritise your time effectively
* A background working in educational travel would be highly advantageous
* Experience in Tendering processes would be beneficial
* Excellent relationship building skills and account management expertise
* Strong negotiation skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
In return, you'll benefit from a competitive basic salary plus a bonus scheme along with company car, laptop, and mobile.
Simon Hurst-Grover is recruiting for this Business Development Manager - Educational Travel role - Click to apply
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
- Business Development
- Business Travel
- Development Manager
- Educational Travel
- Business Development Manger - Educational Travel