- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
As a key member of the business development team you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities with estate agents to assist with company growth in the Southern/Anglian areas of the country.
With an emphasis on sales, customer service and relationship building, you'll need a good understanding of the housing market and previous sales experience is required to be successful within this role. The role will involve working very closely with the new business team to continue the transition of the agent accounts from new business wins to business as usual clients
- Identify likely introducers of our services which are likely to be estate agents or financial advisors
- Understand the commercial nature of the product that we deliver, and match the requirements of the introducer with those of the company
- Manage the expectations of introducers and implement a plan to encourage as much business as possible.
- Develop new business opportunities and manage own sales pipeline
- Train and assist introducer's staff to use the full range of our client facing and introducer facing facilities
- Constructively work with our teams to hand over the account once launched and resolve any day to day issues
- Maintain a continuous log of activity
- Responsible for targeting your own business opportunities
- Arrange new business appointments with relevant business owners within the targeted estate agent brands
- Responsible for achieving set KPIs in new wins and lead generation
- Work closely with the new business team to hand over the account once launched
- Responsible for issues that arise from accounts and ensuring they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Input towards the development of new products and areas of business to meet the overall growth objectives of the business.
- Attend monthly and/or quarterly review meetings
- Experience of the housing market
- Sales experience and experience of working to targets
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building skills and be an expert communicator on the telephone and face to face
- You will have good influencing, motivating and coaching skills
- Effective Time management skills
- customer service