- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Business Development Manager
My client in Chelmsford is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
In this position, you will play an instrumental role in the growth and development of the branch, we are therefore looking for a talented, experienced and dedicated candidate to help drive the business forward.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Working as part of the external sales team, the main aim of this role will be to identify new business opportunities, promoting (our Company) as their supplier of choice and converting this into regular business.
· In addition, you will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers and ensuring they continue to receive great customer service.
· You will predominantly work in and around the Chelmsford area and will be required to take a pro-active approach to visiting existing and potential customers, building lasting relationships and exceeding their expectations.
· In all dealings with customers you will be expected to use every opportunity to maximise sales and margin.
Qualifications and Skills
· Previous experience of working in a similar position within the industry is essential for this role.
· We would also expect the successful candidate to have excellent product knowledge of a good range of building, plumbing, roofing and timber products.
· You must be an excellent negotiator, organised, confident and enthusiastic.
In return, you can be a part of the UK's largest independent Builders Merchant and winner of many industry awards. Some of the benefits we offer include:
· A competitive pay package
· Generous discretionary bonus scheme
· Company car
· Substantial staff discounts
· Training and development opportunities
· Holiday scheme which rewards length of service
- customer service