- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Google’s New Ads Business Development team works to bring partners on board to help build new, or to enhance existing, Google Ads products and solutions. We also work with a wide range of external partners to bring the best of Google to power their business offerings.
In this role, you'll work on our Ads and Research-related products, gaining exposure to multiple cross-functional disciplines (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc.). Through building robust external partnerships, you'll help create the next generation of Google Ad products which will enable Google’s business growth. You will also have the opportunity to give your input in relation to the strategy and execution for new Ads products, manage, support and grow compound partnerships, present to management, and collaborate with Product teams to evolve Google's offerings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience interpreting legal documents, contracts, and working with attorneys to complete agreements.
- Experience with partner management and business development.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one or more European languages fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA or equivalent
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment across disciplines and teams in order to create opportunities for partners.
- Effective analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills, with the ability to effectively work through ambiguity.
- Partner closely with Legal team to interpret legal documents, contracts and complete agreements.
- Develop and lead strategic partnerships with external companies.
- Launch, implement and grow new data partnerships (e.g., on-boarding, activation, and adoption) and set our partners up for continued success through interaction with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Identify potentially suitable partners and develop high-impact strategic agreements.
- Partner closely with Product, Marketing and Sales teams to drive related partnerships from concept to launch. Escalate operational issues and come-up with and present recommendations to the team.
- ms project
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate