- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Business Development Manager
A leading interior furnishings business are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their small sales team.
You'll work very closely with both the Director and online sales team to identify and approach property developers and agents via telephone, email and face to face.
£30,000-£35,000 + bonus + company car
Rarely, Saturdays may be required to attend events/exhibitions.
- Previous experience in a business development or sales role is essential.
- Experience within property or estate agency is preferred.
- A "people person" with an excellent telephone manner.
- A passion for sales and a hunger to gain and develop your own clientèle.
If you have one of the following job titles, we'd like to hear from you: Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, Property Sales, Property Lettings, Business Development Manager, BDM, Recruitment Consultant, Field Sales Executive or similar.