- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MIDDLETON UNITED KINGDOM
Business Development Manager, North West.
Salary circa £40000 + Commission, Car, Laptop, Phone.
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client, an established Truck Rental Business in the recruitment of an experienced Business Development Manager to maintain and develop existing business to maximise retention and profitability.
• Creating and utilising a strategic new business prospecting plan for a defined territory
• Managing and reporting on an accurate opportunities pipeline and risks to existing business
• Researching business sectors within a defined territory and identify key vehicle hire opportunities
• Delivering forecasted conversions
• Negotiating rates and terms within predefined parameters ensuring company profitability
• Meeting and exceeding monthly-targeted sales quotas
• Maintaining and developing relationships with allocated customers
• Achieving customer business retention to the agreed plan
• Providing regular reports and updates to the UK MD.
• Taking ownership of any customer contact and deal with customer queries quickly and effectively
• Demonstrating a customer care focus at all times
• Communicating with customers and colleagues in a professional and timely manner
• Maintaining high levels of accuracy in all administration
• Having a good understanding of Vehicle Contract Hire, Leasing and Rental
• Having a good understanding of HGV and LCV products and specifications
• An ability to build strong relationships and negotiate effectively
• Must be able to work well under pressure, managing multiple tasks and deadlines
• Must be able to empathise with clients and effectively resolve queries
• Must be competent working through a complete sales process from prospecting through to closing
• Full driving licence is required