- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Business Development Manager
£50,000 Base + OTE (Approx.
80k in total)
I have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and accomplished Business Development Manager to join a leading organisation within the Leisure and Travel industry.
My client offers organisations innovative solutions and reward programs.
Due to on-going growth, they now require a Business Development Manager to join a fast paced, target driven team.
The successful candidate will work within a dynamic and innovative team to source and develop new business opportunity throughout the UK & Europe.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will screen new potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- You be manage a portfolio of accounts including day to day trouble shooting, product quality maintenance/checking and relationship building.
- Identify and propose business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential
- signing a Non
- Disclosure Agreement
- You will be responsible for generating new revenue streams through contacting new potential partners, presenting program offerings and negotiating contractual agreements.
- You will be responsible for building and increasing market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Enhances organisation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests from partners
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Estimates partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Assist with developing & reviewing processes associated with new company programs, promotions and initiatives to ensure feasibility, capability and alignment with customer service standard
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 5 years proven within B2B business development
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a Business Development role within Leisure/Travel.
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Excellent Closing skills & negotiation skills
- Readiness to travel worldwide
- Have an inbuilt motivation for sales
- Demonstrate initiative, along with the ability to follow instructions and procedures
- customer service