- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The power of people
You probably recognise Kier Group as a leading construction, property, residential and services group.
You may possibly know that over the past 90 years, we've created a company with nearly 20,000 employees and offices all over the UK.
But did you know that we're a business built on people? Thinkers and doers.
Innovators and team workers.
People from all communities.
People with all types of skills and experiences.
People like you.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kier Regional Building Scotland and North East business, leading on business development in the north east of Scotland and supporting the Regional Business Development Manager in work winning across the Highlands and the geography north of the River Tay.
You will have knowledge and/or experience of the construction industry in both the public and private sectors which is essential, especially within the north east of Scotland.
Excellent client and consultant networks in both the public and private sectors are essential and a professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
In exchange we will reward you with a competitive reward and benefits package including:
- Company car (or car allowance)
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Free Life Assurance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private healthcare
- Access toKier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
So what are you waiting for? Make the journey.
Leave a legacy.
Closing date 30.1.2020