- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the fastest growing provider of Specialist Mental Health Care in the UK. Led by a senior management team that individually have at least 20 years' experience in Mental Health, this organisation brings a unique approach to the delivery of care. Their passion for delivering exceptional standards is demonstrated by the groups CQC reports with the majority or their Hospitals and Care Centre's achieving a "Good" or "Outstanding" rating. Their Mission is to become Europe's "go to" provider of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Neurological care and Children's Education Services with "putting patients first" is the most important core value that drives the business towards this goal.
This unique organisation is now looking to recruit an experienced Partnership Development Manager to join the fast expanding Sales & Marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authorities and other relevant stakeholders to identify areas of unmet needs and generate new and repeat business. The team, led by the Business Development Director, work with public sector organisations to identify areas of need in relation to the delivery of specialist healthcare. The Partnership Development Manager works strategically with the Operations Directors and Hospital Director/Managers to obtain new and repeat business to maximise occupancy levels across the site. You will work with all the different teams within the Service to ensure that they meet the needs of existing customers and are equipped to attract new business to achieve maximum occupancy. You will review the existing provisions which are underperforming significantly to identify whether services need to change to meet emerging or changing needs, whilst ensuring any recommendations still meet budget.
- You will be an experienced Business Development/Sales & Marketing professional with an excellent track record of building and maintaining key relationships.
- You will have extensive experience designing and delivering detailed commercial sales plans ideally within a large healthcare organisation.
- You will be a pro-active, self-motivated and well driven individual with a keen eye for new business.
- You will have excellent planning and problem-solving skills and a successful track record of developing marketing material from idea to implementation.
- You will be a strong team player who demonstrates excellent written and verbal communications skills together with flexibility and creativity.
- You will have a strong attention to detail, be deadline driven and possess excellent negotiating and organisational skills
- You must have a sound understanding of specialist healthcare delivery and how to approach new Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local authorities in order maximise revenue.