- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
Business Development Manager, Employee Benefits
Salary: Basic up to £40,000 p.a. + uncapped commission (OTE c£60,000 p.a.)
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Candidate should only apply ifthey have experience of selling Employee Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Business Development Manager to work as part of the Corporate sales team at this highly successful e-commerce company. You will be responsible for new business development (70%) and account management (30%), generate new business and manage client relationships.
- Planning and managing sales campaigns to increase your business portfolio
- Conduct a high volume of calls per day and arrange to meet with relevant decision makers.
- Maintain required record keeping and reporting of all activities through Salesforce.
- Take full responsibility for generating new B2B sales and to meet target and profit levels agreed
- 70% New Business 30% Account management split initially
- Network widely to build a new client database using previous experience and contacts in the industry
- Deliver monthly KPI's to ensure targets are achieved
- Attending and presenting successfully at external meetings with clients to generate sales and build the company brand
- Ensuring clients and customers receive the best possible customer service from the company
- Experience of selling employee benefits essential
- 3+ years' business development experience
- Proven experience in generating sales through new accounts
- Experience in starting and establishing sales campaigns using a variety of routes to market
- A proven track record of networking and working successfully with clients to build lasting and profitable relationships.
- Influencing and persuasive skills
- Analytical with the ability to analyse marketing data and business reports to help make informed business decisions that will generate further sales and profitability.
- Self-motivated with the ability to help drive initiatives through to conclusion
- Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and, ideally Salesforce
- Confident developing relationships over the phone and in person
- Good organisational and time management skills with rigorous attention to detail
- Strong academic background with excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Good sense of humour and outgoing personality
- Experience in canvassing and cold-calling into various types of businesses, with evidence of consistent and current success
- customer service