- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Business Development - Financial Information £35,000 - £45,000 + £30,000 OTE uncapped London
Our client is a market leading provider of data and information solutions for the financial, insurance and payments sectors.
Established across the U.K and EMEA, they are currently looking for a Business Development representative to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a 360’ sales cycle; managing and growing existing lucrative accounts, and also generating new revenue and clients through business development.
The role is predominantly office based with some potential for travel and client facing activity. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving an annual revenue target.
• Full sale cycle role
• Build and maintain relationships with senior decision makers in commodities and investment
• Targeted sales • Use of SalesForce
• Ability to manage all elements of the sales process; cold calling, presentation, close
• Consultative approach Any candidate is required to demonstrate success in B2B.
Strong technical sales skills are required, and candidates must demonstrate overachievement of targets in previous roles. Desired Skills and Experience: The position suits an ambitious, dynamic professional, driven to succeed and looking for the next step in their career.
To be considered, applicants must exhibit exceptional written and oral communication skills and have a professional personal manner.
• Minimum 1-3 years B2B sales • Degree level qualification Due to the anticipated volume of applications, candidates are reminded that our client is a market leader, whose solutions are highly respected within the financial sector and that the successful individual will be of a suitably high calibre.
- Communication Skills