- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- Stoke Prior
Business Development Representative
Salary: £25k (+£35k OTE)
Sector: Artificial Intelligence
- Financial Software
Leading the way for intelligent, finance automation solutions that help companies control and monitor cash payments
- our client is well known in their field, with over a decade worth of experience doing what they do.
Last year they were able to exceed goals in customer acquisition, revenue as well as product development and are hoping to keep up this performance by growing their business development team.
We're recruiting Graduate Business Development Representatives to help win new clients over on the value of what the client has to offer.
- £25k basic salary
- Up to £35k OTE
- Mobile and laptop
- 25 days annual leave
- Industry recognised sales training
- Pension contributions
- Nights out, social events
- Bonus and incentive scheme
- Identifying and researching new leads
- Qualifying new prospects based on business criteria
- Making contact with key decision makers
- Developing your understanding of customer business needs
- Keeping a broad understanding of your industry, competitors and trends
- Building a pipeline and network of potential business leads
- Keeping company CRM accurate and up-to-date
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and highly driven graduate to get first hand exposure to decision makers in a wide variety of industries, and work experience in a fast-growing area of technology.
For the right person, there's plenty of progression and development on offer
- all that's needed is for you to put the work in!
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Great communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Ability to prioritise, and manage time
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.