- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Wimbledon, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
THRIVE PATHWAY BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER , PAY RATE: £13.14
TEMP ROLE FOR 3 MONTHS
To provide a confidential, flexible, efficient and responsive support service, to include (but not exhaustive) action-minute taking of TAC or TAF meetings (where required), photocopying and filing; updating Electronic Social Care System (Mosaic), processing incoming and outgoing mail, maintain office stationery, data input and data collation on behalf of the Early Help teams and contact centres in support of their statutory function.
To offer admin and telephone support to early help teams
* To provide Business and Administrative support be familiar with the service requirements and demonstrate the ability to deal with a varied workload.
* Setting up new starter on systems (Mosaic) Wandsworth I.T. Account and with equipment, such as: telephone; laptops and remote working capability. Assisting Team Manager with Induction of new team members.
* Working with Social Workers and early help to maintain good data integrity, ensuring recording of Visit; Contact and Allocations; Children and adultescents (CYP)coming into Care Notifications; completing of Early Help Assessments; Childs Journey and Missing Data and transfer check lists within timescales.
* Process and maintain records using both manual and computerized systems. Imputing data, including collection of statistical information. To ensure the robust administration and management of data, collation, processing of information and statistics and reports and spreadsheets.
* Take action-minutes, where required, but not limited to Team around the Child or Team around the Family meetings; Team Meetings; Children's Reviews and ensure recording on system and distribution within timescale in agreement with your line and team managers.
* To lead and assist with the compliance of procedures for financial and budgetary control following financial systems as required by the Local Authority. Carrying out financial transactions in accordance with audit procedures. To maintain budget and Petty Cash and imprest accounts (where applicable) and make payments as required and that systems are in place to track transactions.
* Where appropriate to be able to support Centre Management requirements such as Health and Safety; Reception; Imprest Accounts. (applicable in such areas as Contact Centre Administration).
* To type and send letters emails and information as necessary in accordance with council correspondence standards maintaining circulation lists. To manage the incoming and outgoing post including opening sorting and distributing mail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy