- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
C# Developer, Cambridge, up £60K
Our client is an award winning global software company specializing in the broadcast space. They are looking to recruit a windows C# Developer to join their world-leading Cambridge based team.
This C# Developer role offers a huge variety of technical challenges and requires a willingness to work on many diverse aspects of the software with a pragmatic approach to delivering high-quality reliable code at all stages of the product life cycle in an Agile environment.
C# Developer, requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science or a compatible engineering discipline
- At least 3 years experience using .NET (including at least version 4.0), C#, WPF, WCF, MVVM and multi-threading in a Visual Studio environment
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles
- Some knowledge of SQL would be an advantage but is not essential
- Agile development environment and experience of JIRA an advantage
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role