- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £37,000.00 - £425,000.00 gross per year
Our client is a leading supplier of technology, systems and services, to the media publishing and commercial sectors. They also provide solutions to the legal market and to TV and Radio broadcasters. They have grown to become a global company with offices in Italy, USA and Malaysia and their UK headquarters near Reading, Berkshire.
They are now seeking a Senior .Net Developer working on applications for Media and Commercial Publishing. You will work in a team to help shape the current and future direction of their core products. Designing, implementing and testing new products and features to a very high standard.
Computer Science or Information Technology degree. 3 years+ commercial experience of programming with .NET, producing polished commercial applications. You should have extensive experience building and testing Web applications in an Agile Scrum environment.
Other very useful skills to have (not all) :
• Good understanding of object-oriented design and data structures
• Experience of frameworks such as .NET
• Experience with relational databases, especially SQL Server 2008 or above, ability to write responsive stored procedures would be an advantage
• Experience with the SVN, or similar
• Experience in full development life cycle; design, coding, test, build, QA deployment and maintenance • Experience in an Agile Scrum environment and an understanding of these principles
• Employ regular performance testing practices with a particular focus on high availability and scalability • Assist support / delivery team with customer issues and change requests, where required
• 30 to 38 daysholiday ( after 10 years)
• Private Medical Plan after one year
• Life Assurance • Company Pension Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice where available
• Free office-based car parking
• Free Gym Membership
- Web Applications