- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £350.00 - £400.00 gross per month
An innovative and high growth technology driven car park management company is looking for a C# Senior Developer to join its team in Chorley.
From less than 10 members of staff in 2004, it now has a workforce of 350 and has grown from its humble beginnings to become the leading Automated Number Plate Recognition car park management company in the UK.
This role has become available due to rapid growth, expansion into new areas demand from their customers. It is critical to the development of new and existing applications and integrations working in a newly forged Agile working environment.
As a C# Senior Developer, your responsibilities will include:
• Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high-quality custom software solutions.
• Investigating (and resolve if appropriate) technical issues and support the BAU process.
• Designing solutions in line with requirements and modelling into software designs.
• Carrying out the transformation of software designs to programme logic.
• Analysing existing solutions to highlight areas for improvement.
• Helping to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
• Leading on discrete projects, developments and designs.
• Providing specialist information advice to other members of staff, managers and directors.
To be a successful C# Senior Developer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• C#, Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Web API.
• Experience in Visual Studio.
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience with T-SQL including but not limited to writing stored procedures, variables, table variables, temp tables, indexing and understanding query plans.
• OO Programming using Design Patterns, Inversion of Control.
• HTML, CSS.
• Entity Framework.
• The ability to work to Scrum principles and support its continued improvement.
• The ability to design and build great software that is secure, stable, scalable, fast and reliable.
In return, a C# Senior Developer will receive a salary of £350 - £400 per day.
To apply for this Developers role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The job title of ‘senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.