- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
£18,000 - £25,000
I have an exciting opportunity for Junior Cabling Engineer to join our client who are a fast-growing, international IT services business.
You will work as part of the team on small works for existing clients and larger scale projects. Work is predominantly at client sites in Hampshire and Surrey.
OPEN TO ENTRY LEVEL OR PEOPLE WITH 1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- You will carry out onsite installations to high standards within reasonable time constraints, taking responsibility for adherence to health & safety regulations and all onsite activity; end of installation testing and paperwork; and liaising with clients and the business at all stages throughout the project.
- You will have experience of data and voice cabling, hardware connectivity, cable pulling and routing and containment (trunking, traywork and conduit).
- In addition the ability to interpret plans and layouts, understanding of cabling installation standards and the ability to manage and coordinate people will be an advantage.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience of data and voice cabling. Experienced will be reflected in starting salary.
- CSCS holder or willingness to obtain.
- Knowledge and understanding of cabling installation standards; fibre and copper testing; copper and fibre optic termination.
- Clean driving licence.
- Flexibility to complete projects on time
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- ms project