- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
We are currently looking for a CAD Technician to join a well-established Architectural and Design company based in Shoreham-By-Sea. This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician to progress within an award-winning company.
This company specialise within Hospitality so it is essential that the successful CAD Technician has experience within this sector. The successful CAD Technician will be working with AutoCAD so it is also essential that the candidate is proficient with AutoCAD. Within this position you will mainly be drawing instead of the design side, you are expected to have an excellent knowledge of the up to date Building Regulations and also be confident with attending site visits.
Ideally, the client is seeking a CAD Technician who is highly motivated, with an excellent work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team. This is a brilliant opportunity for a CAD Technician to progress within a company who will support the growth and development of their career.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Production of tender and construction packages- includes Drawings, Schedules and Specifications
- Analysing and reporting of projects to clients
- Site inspections
- Draw plans from a survey
- Coordinating work
- Provide support to all staff who may need assistance
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- Experience within the Hospitality Sector; Essential
- Proficient within AutoCAD; Essential
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum of 1 years' experience
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Living in or near the Shoreham-By-Sea area
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary; £25k (DOE)
- Holiday; 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.