- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An excellent opportunity to work for a long established company as a CAD Technician in their Infrastructure Design Department in Croydon. The company encompasses several sectors and this opportunity is to work within the residential market which is currently their busiest area.
Our client has been established for over 30 years and have developed strong relationships within the private and public sectors over that time. Employees are provided with varied and interesting workloads due to the projects being spread across a number of areas.
Great pride is taken the service they deliver to their clients and they constantly strive in providing a personal as well as professional service. All employees are expected to maintain high standards of checking and recording of their work in order to maintain the Company’s Quality Assurance.
As an independent practice, staff are exposed to all aspects of a project which in turn provides them with knowledge in a range of different disciplines. Employees are able to progress their professional qualifications with the Company’s ICE approved training agreement. They constantly encourage their staff to increase their levels of responsibility in order to gain experience and confidence in their work. An innovative and challenging approach to designing ensures that the design teams work with current technology and methods.
* Producing highway and drainage drawings for technical approval and construction
* Providing the required technical support from feasibility through planning and eventually onto construction
* Liaising with internal and external professional team members
* Providing technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced staff members
Key Experience And Required Qualifications
In order to be successful, your experience should include:
* Communication with colleagues and fellow team members
* Experience of AutoCAD and AutoTrack software
* Excellent Verbal, written and computer based communication skills
* Knowledge of residential development infrastructure designs
* Experience of highway and drainage designs
* Experience of MicroDrainage
* Knowledge of local authority highway design standards
* Previous liaison with authorities and stakeholders involved in the approval process
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on or call 01792 365000. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
- ms project