- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Calling all NQT’s – A great chance to diversify your experience.
Reed Education are offering NQT’s the chance to work on day to day supply to be able to sample a number of schools before taking your first job at a school.
• There is no better experience than day to day supply
• Different school different day, different class size, year group, you name it. Supply WILL make you so much more adaptable
• Let’s state the obvious – If the school like you, they will hire you!
• How will you know what kind of school you’re best suited to, unless you work in different schools?
What we want from you
• Reliability! Working on supply entails last minute calls to cover absence, we need to rely on you to be dependable. You can rely on us to give you work.
• Flexibility! We will do our best to give you work at schools in your area, but sometimes we might ask you to get somewhere you’re unfamiliar with (Still in Bradford of course), can you be there? Yes? Great!
• Availability! Oh, so you know that school that only needed cover for this afternoon? Well they really liked you and they want you back to work there for the next fortnight. Are you available?
If any of this sounds appealing please apply!
If you’re successful, one of our team will be in touch with you ASAP to discuss your application further and arrange full registration.
If you have any questions/queries, please email George.email@example.com or ring 01274377620 and ask for George.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business