- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Our client is looking for an experienced technical marketeer to join their dynamic and creative team of three Campaign Managers. This is a broad and varied role where you will be amalgamizing your technical and creative marketing skills to develop and execute communications strategies that support the international Product Managers and Sales teams.
Campaign Manager Responsibilities
As Campaign Manager your main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating, managing and delivering content for key campaigns
- Creating a range of content deliverables using segmentation analysis
- Monitoring KPI’s and conducting performance reviews
- Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders & influencers
- Cross selling all product lines by understanding the current product portfolios and sales focuses
Campaign Manager Experience
To be successful in this role you will have extensive Life Science knowledge, ideally from studying to PhD level although MSc candidates will also be considered. You will be a keen marketeer with a background in B2B marketing ideally within content writing or similar. Exceptional communication, time management skills and a desire to make an impact within the company is essential.
Campaign Manager Rewards
Alongside an exciting and varied role, you will receive:
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Training and development benefits
- Internal success awards
The offices are in Abingdon (OX14) and offer free parking on-site.
A close knit and collaborative team, the offices are bright and open plan with an informal yet dedicated approach to work. Our client works on an international scale and are always adding value back to society.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.