- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs and language training.
Cambridge Ruskin International College (CRIC) at Anglia Ruskin University is currently recruiting a Campus Manager for their Chelmsford Campus. The CM is a critical member of the College team with a focus on managing the key aspects of the student life cycle from records and reporting compliance, teaching and learning services, quality and standards, regulatory provision, relationship management, student performance and intervention strategies to assure each student maximises their learning experience and potential.
- Bachelor’s degree to honours level;
- Successful experience of managing people;
- Clear understanding of the UK Higher Education system
- Clear understanding of the QAA’s Code of Practice as it informs curriculum enhancement and assurance;
- Clear understanding of the UKVI T4 regulation;
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills as well as effective interpersonal skills;
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders from a diverse range of cultural and educational backgrounds;
- Computer literacy;
- Proven ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders including University personnel, agents and government organisations;
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of student and administrative activities;
- Strong data processing, management and an analytical skills;
- Strong file management, administrative and compliance skills;
- Strong reporting and presentation skills;
- Articulate, proactive, highly motivated individual with proven ability as a ‘team player’;
- Well-developed problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Resilient in pursuit of excellence with a clear commitment to self-improvement and continuing professional development;
For further information about this role, please read the attached information sheet.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. CRIC is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we offer
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate. The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. CRIC reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter and curriculum vitae should be sent to: