- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ramsey Saint Marys
Covance have an exciting opportunity for a Cardiovascular Assistant to join their growing team in Huntingdon.
Job Title: Cardiovascular Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. We are currently seeking to hire a Cardiovascular Assistant to support the team. This is a full time position, based in our Huntingdon office in Alconbury.
Cardiovascular Assistant - Job Overview:
Are you looking for a role with training and progression opportunities?
Do you want to be responsible for the collection of data within a scientific department?
Are you analytical and have excellent attention to detail?
As one of the world's premier Contract Research Organisations, our mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of organizations.
We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market and as a Cardiovascular Assistant at Covance you will play an essential part in making this happen.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to strict timelines for on time delivery of data for the team
- Checking the accuracy of the data collected and ensuring this is put into specified formats
- Assisting with preparation of laboratory equipment for the team
- Recording and Analysing electronic data
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent in a Science related subject
- Have some previous scientific work experience
- Be a strong team player
- Able to quickly learn new tasks and methodologies
If you are looking to work within a supportive team, where there are real opportunities to learn, develop and progress then we would like to hear from you!
To submit your CV for this exciting Cardiovascular Assistant opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!
- ms project
- project manager