- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Edinburgh City Centre UK ,GB
Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking to work Night Shifts? If so, ASA would like to discuss current opportunities with you. We have a range of positions across a number of Edinburgh Care Homes.
Due to the current national crisis, we would be looking to discuss the locations of our vacancies and suitable candidates would be allocated shifts within one Care Home for the foreseeable future.
Duties while on shift with include:
· Assisting with personal care
· Assisting getting residents ready for bed
· Monitoring residents throughout the night in accordance to their care plan
· Updating care plans and records
· Hard working
Will need to:
· Have at least 6 months healthcare experience
· Be registered with SSSC
· Have a current PVG
· Have Right to Work in the UK
In return, ASA will offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay ranging between £9.30-£16.08 per hour
· Holiday hour accrual which can be used at any time
· Access to our online diary to keep track of your availability and shifts
· The choice of which nights you work
If the role of a Care Assistant in Edinburgh is of interest, please apply today! We would be happy to discuss all current opportunities further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND
About the company