- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Loading... About the role
Being a Care and Support Enabler at Guinness means working in an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference. Whether it’s helping customers out of bed, assisting with medication, preparing meals, helping to clean around the house, delivering personal care or just being someone to talk to, the work our carers do support our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence is enormously important and valued.
We currently have a number of exciting Care & Support opportunities based in and around the Nantwich area and can offer a variety of contracted hours available starting at 20 hours per week.
Who we’re looking for
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- To be committed to and passionate about making a difference in people’s lives.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- To be comfortable supporting customers with personal care including bathing, toileting and with their personal hygiene needs
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Available to work shifts between 7am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, including alternate weekends
- Have a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Care Assistant, Care Giver, Homecare Worker or Community Support Worker, but, as we provide full training, we also welcome applications from candidates who do not have previous experience.
What we offer
- Excellent rates of pay £8.75 up to £9.30 per hour
- Paid induction programme and any on-going training as required
- Permanent contract and contracted hours
- Funding for RQF / NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Free DBS and uniform
- £250 refer a friend vouchers
- Paid mileage expenses and travel time between visits
- Reward Schemes If you feel that this is the job for you then we would love to hear from you. The first step is hitting the ‘apply’ button and submitting your CV to us online!
About the company