- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- NORTHERN IRELAND GB
Connected Health are recruiting for Care Assistants in SouthBelfast and Finaghy to join our team.
If you are an experienced Healthcare Assistant, Domiciliary Care Worker, Support Worker or you just have experience from informally caring for someone, this is the job for you.
Job Role Includes:
- Supporting our clients with their personal hygiene (washing, dressing, toileting, etc.),
- Preparing our clients meals,
- Prompting our clients with their medication,
- Supporting our clients with their daily routines, and
- Recording and reporting in our clients care plans/ daily record sheets.
Full Training | Uniform Provided | Progression Available
£8.75 Monday-Friday, £9.00 Weekends and £10.00 Bank Holidays.
All candidates must have a full drivers licence with access to their own car.
We try our best to keep all candidates working in the area that they live in, however flexibility is also required for this role
Role: Care Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Finaghy, County Antrim,
Apply for this job now.