- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the Care Assistant Position
We are looking for dedicated and empathetic care assistants to care for our residents in a professional, person-centred and compassionate manner. It’s often a demanding job as you will have to be available for most of the day and week. But, it can also be very gratifying.
The ideal candidate will be dependable and courteous with good communication skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining residents records and you will have an understanding of the needs of residents.
You should be able to work independently or as part of a team, using your own initiative and providing a high standard of person-centred care. Ability and willingness to participate in continuous personal/professional development is vital for this role. Previous experience working in health and social care will be beneficial but not essential. You will be provided with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities.
Care Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist with the monitoring of residents health and well-being
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Assist residents with physical therapy exercises
- Support residents with their nutritional needs
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency