- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- City of Westminster
Make a difference every day – Become a Care Assistant
London Care are looking for a compassionate Care and Support Assistantto join our team at our Day Centre in Westminster.
Shifts will be 8.45am - 4.45pm and alternate weekend working will be required.To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults, you will ideally have previous experience of working with individuals who have dementia or dementiarelated illnesses. Full London Care training and support will be provided.
In addition tocare and support duties,the successful applicant will be requiredto drive the mini bus to collect and drop-off service users. A full driving licence is therefore required.
So, what are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, continence management,meal preparation, assisting with feeding, administering medication, social inclusion, .
And what are the benefits of working with London Care?
- Competitive hourly rates from £9.00 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Asos, Mothercare and Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at London Care.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
London Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.