- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.00 - £12.00 gross per hour
Make a difference every day – Become a Care Assistant
MiCare are looking for a compassionate carerto work with oneservice user based in Thursley (GU8). The role will require the successful applicant to work4 hours per day between the hours of9:30 and and 1:30pm over six days. The designated day off is Thursday.
The fact that you’re thinking about becoming a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people – the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
And that’s just what you’ll be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
So, what are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport to travel between homes)
And what are the benefits of working with Micare?
- Competitive hourly rates from £10.00 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Asos, Mothercare and Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at Micare.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Micare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.