- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Carrickfergus District
Trackars Healthcare are recruiting for care assistants for ad-hoc shifts in the Carrickfergus and Newtownabbey areas
Duties & Responsabilities:
– To act with integrity and honesty.
– To work as part of a team
– To promote high standards of care
– To show enthusiasm and commitment in promoting service user independence and dignity.
In return we offer:
– Excellent rates of pay with enhancements for nights,weekends and bank holidays
– Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
– Holiday pay
– Free, comprehensive induction
– Free uniform
– Full support from office staff and a dedicated consultant.
To be successful in this post you must have:
– 6 months paid caring experience
– NISCC registered, or willing to register.
– Details of 2 suitable references
Trackars Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.