- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.55 - £11.00 gross per hour
- RICHMOND, SURREY SURREY
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting care assistants / homecare workers to provide care and support to vulnerable people who want to live in their own home and remain independent.
We are looking for kind, compassionate and caring individuals that are flexible to meet the needs of our continuously growing service. We welcome applications from people who have no or little experience as we provide full training, mentoring and ongoing support.
Candidates must be available to work mornings, evenings and alternative weekends in Richmond upon Thames TW10 and TW9 Mortlake SW13 and SW14, Sheen SW14 and Barnes SW13
We offer excellent rates of pay: £10.55 per hour with enhancement for weekends and bank holidays.
Working with Medacs Healthcare you can benefit:
- Full Induction training and support
- Excellent rates of pay with weekend and bank holiday enhancements
- Regular rota - so you will visit the same clients to provide continuity
- On-going support and development such as QCF in Health & Social Care
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Weekly pay
- Company mobile telephone
- Refer a Friend scheme - we pay you to refer people to work at Medacs Healthcare
- Star care worker - we offer a £100.00 to the successful care worker each quarter
If you would like more information please telephone us now on or , or submit your CV and enquire today at
Medacs Healthcare is committed to providing services and opportunities which embrace diversity and promote equality.
We want to support you to deliver outstanding care.