- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Due to continued growth, Hales Group is recruiting for a Care Coordinator for our Wickford branch.
* Taking new Service Users referrals from social workers and private Service Users
* Planning and allocating Care Workers to Service Users, managing their workload, adhering to Hales Group policies and principles and legislation relating to Working Time Regulations
* Answering and monitoring incoming telephone calls
* Liaising with and providing support to Senior Carers /Supervisors working within allocated area
* Responsible for all data input relating to specified area as changes occur
* Ensuring that holiday/sickness and emergency calls are assigned
* Ensure all holiday requests are available and entered into the computer system
* Updating records of Service Users and Care Workers on an on going basis
* Monitor Service Users that are in hospital/respite
* Preparation of reports as required
* Processing amendments on timesheets/payroll report on a weekly basis
* Referencing potential Care Workers prior to employment in line with company policy to ensure they are of a satisfactory standard
* Applying for and ensuring all criminal records checks and protection of vulnerable adults checks are carried out prior to employment
* Maintaining all office policies, procedures, and systems including TAG
* Conducting effective recruitment of Care Workers, ensuring accurate paperwork is maintained including application forms, health declaration, etc.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly reputable and forward-thinking organisation where your efforts will be recognised and rewarded!
If this opportunity is of interest to you, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply now!
Due to the high level of response we receive, if you have not heard within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful.